so you know how you have to write english papers and stuff and then peer edit them
i HATE peer editing
because usually no one gives me any useful advice, or, even worse, they give WRONG advice about grammar and stuff, capitalizing things that don’t need capitalization, blah blah blah. LIKE REALLY. no one has any useful feedback. :(((((((( this is why i hate working with people in english
I don’t think it’s the actual personnel change that will make the difference. It’s the feeling that you have to EARN your spot on the team, it’s not just automatically given to you. Last year, half of the team was trying to fight for their position on the roster. This year, as Peter Chiarelli has admitted, everyone feels uncomfortable with messing with their chemistry. Threaten it, and maybe people will start playing like it’s more than just a regular season game on the line.
Reasons why Peter Chiarelli absolutely will not trade Tuukka (so calm the fuck down)
1) Timmeh is getting older. (NO WAY) he will need replacement. tuukka is already a #1 goalie with nhl experience. except younger. SO.
2) Although you may say that the bruins play awfully in front of tuukka, and it’s true, they haven’t been playing too hot in front of thomas either. they just suck in general.
3) tuukka has let in a ton of goals because he’s been facing a shitload of unfair powerplays. remember that hurricanes game?
4) goaltending is really not their issue. in fact, their goaltending is fucking fantastic. it’s their first and third lines that really need to step it up. (now, don’t bite my head off for suggesting that we trade horton, but i’m just saying…)
5) we could trade chris kelly. (re: don’t bite my head off. but if I was peter chiarelli, that’s what i’d do).